Lectures and discussions will be available online and subsequently also in the on-demand mode.
At the end of each lecture there will be a moderated discussion with the lecturer.
It will be possible to ask questions to the lecturers during the lecture via the Q&A function (button on the control panel). Moderators and lecturers can answer questions during the discussion or in writing using the Q&A function.
Categories of active participation
- Oral presentation (15 + 5 minutes discussion)
For both types of communication, it is still possible to send full papers for post-conference publications.
Instructions for authors
Lectures / oral presentations
- The conference will be broadcasted via BigMarker web application. You will receive access data one week before the conference.
- The virtual studio will be located in Vienna House Diplomat Prague, Evropská 370/15, Prague 6.
- The lectures can be given in two ways:
Please arrive at least 1 hour before your presentation.
2) Remotely via BigMarker web application
In this case, a connection test will be required.
PostersElectronic posters will be displayed in the web interface, where a chat window will also be prepared for each session. At the times of the poster session (see the attached program), we ask the authors to be able to access the answers to any questions at the chat window.
We will send access to the web interface and the virtual conference in general approximately one week before the conference.
We ask the authors to send a poster based on the instructions below:
- Possible formats: Image (jpeg, gif, png, ...) or PDF (single-page file) or a short video with an annotated presentation of the poster
- Maximum file size: 100 MB
- Size: For better reading, we recommend A4, A3, A2, 16:9 or 4:3 video. However, the size is not limited.
- Please prepare your poster presentation in English. The annotation can be in Czech, English, or Slovak
- Send the poster to email@example.com by April 28, 2021