Lectures and subsequent discussions will be available online via the Zoom Webinar platform and subsequently in on-demand via the web conference.
After registration and payment of the registration fee, the participant will receive access data to the virtual room of the ICCT 2021 conference (one week before the conference).
Zoom service is available on computers (PC and Mac), tablets and mobile phones.
If you are accessing from a tablet or phone running Andriod or iOS, you need to download the Zoom application.
If you use a computer to access the virtual room, you do not need to install Zoom. Zoom can also be run in common internet browsers (however, we recommend installing the application).
At the end of each lecture there will be a moderated discussion with the author.
It will be possible to ask the author questions during the lecture via Q&A function (button on the Zoom control panel). Moderators and authors can answer questions during the discussion or in writing using the Q&A function.
Categories of active participation
- Oral presentation (15 + 5 minutes discussion)
For both types of communication, it is still possible to send full papers for post-conference publications.
An oral presentation can be made in the following ways:
- By creating a record of the presentation according to these instructions and sending it to the e-mail email@example.com. The recording will start at the time of the presentation. For the subsequent discussion, the author will be connected to a live broadcast. We recommend this method if the lecturer does not have the option of a high-quality, stable internet connection.
- Access the Live Webinar live broadcast. The presentation will require a camera, microphone and internet connection with a speed of at least 20 Mb / s. Once connected to the room, you can share the screen with the presentation and present. For those interested, a test connection will be made well in advance of the conference (approximately 14 days).
- Participation in a virtual studio in Prague. This option is only valid in a limited number and will be specified on the basis of current government measures against the spread of COVID-19.
Participants with a poster presentation will be invited to send a poster by one of the following (14 days before the conference):
- Video presentation / short lecture (recording according to these instructions) for a maximum of 5 minutes
- MS PowerPoint (maximum 3 slides)
- JPEG image
- Document in PDF format
At the time of the program of a specific section, a separate discussion block will be launched for each section, where the authors of the communication will be present for written answers to the questions of other participants.